Obama’s Clueless Arrogance
Yesterday, Obama made the following statement, demonstrating that he is so blinded by his “hopey-changey-thingy” that he completely forgets what America truly is.
The very core of what this country stands for is on the line — the basic promise that no matter what you look like, no matter where you come from, this is a place where you could make it if you try. The notion that we’re all in this together, that we look out for one another — that’s at stake in this election. Don’t take my word for it. Watch some of these debates that have been going on up in New Hampshire.
Basically, That One is But who really is against what America truly is?
1) Is America based on individual liberty and freedom or based on government collectivism and entitlement?
2) Is America based on frugality and fiscal responsibility or endless reckless spending that threatens our financial future?
3) Is America based on exceptionalism, that we are different from the rest of the world in that we believe that the power rests in the people or to a controlling oligarchy of aloof bureaucrats? Obama doesn’t believe America is exceptional. He might be right about that though, given that the people are losing their liberties as the liberals seek to bestow the powers of liberty on the Federal Government.
4) Didn’t Thomas Jefferson speak out saying he was for a government that was rigorously frugal and simple, yet what has Obama done to honor that? He has demanded that Congress raise the credit limit ridiculously high and expand government insanely through ObamaCare.
5) Didn’t Jefferson also say that “to take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father’s has acquired too much, in order to spare some others, who, or whose fathers have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association – the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it.” Yet Obama still believes in the socialist belief of taking from the rich in order to pay off the debtedness and entitlements of the poor.
6) Didn’t Patrick Henry say that the Constitution was designed to restrain the government, rather than the people? To that end, what gives Congress the authority to do even a quarter of what they do? And when that doesn’t work out, Obama just starts doing his own thing.
7) Obama continues to allow the progressive notion that the unborn is not life and its destruction as a protected right, however, he disregards that America is established on a person’s right to live. Obama doesn’t believe in what America is, for he said in 2008 that “we were just five days from fundamentally transforming the United States of America”.
We don’t need change, we need to return back to our roots of what America is – protecting life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, as these are endowments, gifts, from our Creator, not bestowments from an oligarchy. It’s Obama and the Democrat Party’s insane devotion to Marxist socialism that is out of sync with America’s principles.
But that’s the thing – entitlement blinds people.