Posts Tagged ‘obama’
So, today, the Apologizer-in-Chief indicated in his visit to Mexico indicated that the violence in Mexico comes from the proliferation of US arms.
Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States…
So then, Mr. Obama, does that mean you and/or Eric Holder take responsibility for the Fast and Furious then? Do you guys now admit that because of the gun running to Mexico, the killings south-of-the-border are your fault?
Yeah, I thought so.
Anyway, time and time again, liberals want to dismiss the notion that violence is something that comes from the human heart. While guns are effective in carrying out horrific acts of violence (and no one on the right denies this), the issue here is that it is not America’s fault for the Mexican gun violence. It’s those in Mexico who pick up a weapon, American, Mexican, or whatever, and cap someone.
Never mind the dozen or so drug cartels out there that fight with each other, the police, and government task forces for control of the 30-35 year old prize of controlling the narcotics in Mexico. Never mind the gang rapes going on in Acapulco that, no doubt, are a major contributor to the reason why this famous resort town is now dropping off the hotspot list. No, incidents like this stem from the ‘vast amounts of US guns that pour in over the border – faster than the illegals pouring back into the US.
Violence in Mexico is because the people there have turned to violence. Divesting them of guns won’t stop the violence because guns don’t create violence. People do.
But it’s always Obama’s policy to blame the world’s problems on us.
In other words, business as usual.
To my friends.
Today was a deluge of articles that just made me want to vomit. Once again, people out there without a spine or backbone, obsolete causes, and irrelevance overrode the news, without a whisper about what that little burr-head in North Korea is doing, the Kermit Gosnell trial, or, heaven forbid we even talk about this, the economy. So, out come the bricks.
- Michelle O gets an iTunes Fashion App – Who gives a crap? Seriously…what relevance does that have to the rest of the world? Total waste of good programming capability, honestly.
- Gitmo Hunger Strike – The way I see it, if the prisoners don’t want to eat, well, put the food in front of them and then walk away. It would certainly help the Big O cash in on his promise to close out Club Gitmo.
- Morehouse College un-invites a speaker for criticizing Big O on his cabinet choices and then denies it. This coming from the self-purported ”all-male, historically black” college. Sheesh, why the heck do we keep on allowing the minorities a pass on this entire racism thing? Why do we NEED an all-black college? Or do we continue to give it a pass while the idea of an all-white college would be basically anathema.
- Gay Athlete’s Hall of Fame – Riiiight, because we really need one of those too. The way I see it then, how about a heterosexual athlete hall of fame?
- Liberal Female Activist Student Fakes Hate to Implicate Conservatives - So this chick tried to create a stir by creating an anonymous poster who wanted to engage in hate sex with her. Barely tolerable an article to read, but in looking at her photo, well, I just don’t see it. But yet, she’ll get a pass on this. If a conservative did this, well….yeah we all know. It’s heavily one-sided. Eww..
Not even heavily drunk or stoned – not for hate or any other reason.
- 15% Pay Hike for Company Loyalty = Get Inked – Really? And 40 people have done it so far. talk about professional gung-ho. Idiots.
Finally, out of all the idiocy, Robert Griffin III, the Redskins QB better known as RGIII had this to say on his Twitter feed::
In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness – Robert Griffin III
Amen, brother. Turns out, just today, a fella got mad at me when I passed by him and another and said, “G’day, boys.” He said, “I just hate being called a boy”, as if I was implying the racial pejorative. I replied then, “It’s not the worst thing to be called.”. He got even more livid – as if I was about ready to drop the “N” bomb on him. Yet, at no time was I
I apologized, told him I meant no offense and especially meant nothing racist by it – that was the LAST thing on my mind. But his very brittle sensitivities showed that the issue with intolerance is more on the offended. I get so tired of the stale and obsolete cries of racism – over sensitive, requiring everyone to basically roll over when someone gripes about “hurt feelings” or “:not paying attention to one’s sensitivities”.
Cry me a river, you weakling jack-wagons.
Stay Rabid, my friends.
Today, Obama showed Americans how very un-presidential he was. No matter how a particular vote goes down, getting all mad and calling members of his own constituency “liars”, to me, is so unprofessional and so “sour grapes” that it eschews anything relating to the concept of “gracious statesman”.
After all, we didn’t see this kind of behavior with the lobbyists who support positions that agree with the President’s radical “fundamental-change” doctrine. He doesn’t rail on about the lies told by the Pro-Choice movements regarding the definition of life. He doesn’t talk about all the ObamaCare lies, how we won’t get to keep the health plans that we have and how costs will drop, even though Sebelius has gone on record saying they are going up. No, the President doesn’t angrily denounce those liars. But he attacks the NRA.
Why? Because the NRA is in opposition to the ObamaAd Agenda.
So, sorry Mr. Frumpi, you’re anger is nothing more than crocodile tears, because of your hypocrisy and inconsistency.
During a fundraiser speech in Cali-foreign-ia, ObamaAd, Inc made the pitch of how important it was that the Democrats win back control of the House in the 2014 mid-term elections and bring back Speaker Pe-lousy and her fake plastic surgery smile back to the podium.
I guess he doesn’t like John Boehner very much.
It might be that Boehner and Obama have butted heads over the notion of the so-called fiscal cliff deliberations. Or the ongoing head-butting that came after when it came time to try to stave off Obama’s sequester action (aka Obama wanted to kill his own sequester idea and then blame the GOP for it).
I’m sure Pelosi would be a lot more agreeable to Obama’s ideas of reckless uncontrolled entitlement spending. I guess he got used to the idea when Pelosi held open the door for ObamaCare with her, “we got to pass it to find out what’s in it” nonsense.
Cry me a river, Mr. President. If John Boehner is the guy who stands between you and your “fundamentally transforming America” through your Karl Marx loving, socialistic, garbage, then so be it.
With That One being elected for a second term and now basically running rampant with his own agenda, blowhard hot-air bags like Debbie Wasserman Schultz are griping (as if this moonbat ever stops) at Obama and his decision to launch his own PAC, given that he has enough cult following, government-siphoning ObamacCrats to do so.
It’s funny though that DWS couldn’t see this coming – that as soon as Obama was settled into his second term, he would basically do his own thing. The GOP was very much indicating this all through the 2012 elections. The GOP has been indicating a lot of things, but it’s not much of a wonder that the Democrats weren’t listening.
Perhaps they should have been paying better attention to this one. With Obama’s new “Organizing for Action”, Obama’s objective has been, as it always has, about “fundamentally transforming the United States of America”. Democrats aren’t really about that – but rather, are about keeping and maintaining political power. The motivations seem to be diverging now and with Obama not needing the DNC, he’s free to do whatever he likes.
I wonder if this was one of these “going my way” situations that have now diverged. The Dems made Obama and now…well….he doesn’t need them anymore.
Mr. Woodward has been very critical of the White House lately, from his comments regarding Obama not dispatching the USS Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf out of budget concerns. And then Mr. Woodward slammed ObamAd, Inc over the so-called sequester.
But why is that different than all the other comments that ObamAd has received over the last four or so years. With commentators on AM talk radio, pretty much the whole FoxNews network, and the thousands of blog and commentary sites like The Rabid Conservative, I wonder what all the stir is suddenly where Woodward gets the ire of the White House?
Perhaps it’s because it’s due to the comments being received on CNN and MSNBC, channels that are pretty much the soundboard of the left wing. Perhaps it’s Woodward’s long history in journalism that made the Libcrats think they had him in their pocket. I don’t really know for sure – just speculating.
All I do know is that someone in ObamAd, Inc. has their undies in a wad.
BTW: I am thinking Woodward should expose the staffer who said the “regret” comment. Probably never happen, but still, it would be funny!
One thing about me – I love kids. I always have. They come at life with the wonder and without the bias that makes them so special. Their minds are pure, free, and represent the things that we adults lose, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, in our society today.
Now my wife will tell y’all that I don’t do babies that well. She’s right. Babies and toddlers aren’t my thing, personally, but they are still very precious. Even when they fill up a diaper.
For years and years now, political propagandists from all strains of the politic have depicted a certain kind of personality when being with kids.
I understand this first picture is just a painting. But one would seriously wonder if the little girl being held truly knew the horrors that Joseph Stalin – the millions of people, including children, that died as the result of Stalin’s repression, famines, and corrupt collectivism. But yet, how’s this for an enduring portrait of one of the pillars of the Soviet era.
The second photo is another one of history’s monsters – Adolf Hitler, who’s regime is responsible for the death of 50 million people, including the extermination of six million Jews. And yet, this picture is supposed to tug at our heart-strings that the Fuhrer isn’t really that bad a guy, right?
Children really have no idea of the ramifications or the magnitude of the people that use them in these depictions. So when I see this very recent photo of President Obama, surrounding himself with kids to talk up his wild-eyed liberal and socialist agenda, specifically with respect to his push for gun control, I find it manipulative and offensive.
By the way, when it came to gun control with kids. the people of the Founders day taught them along the same lines as what Clint Eastwood says:
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it. – Clint Eastwood
Perhaps I’m being unfair to That One for comparing his use of kids in his propaganda shoots, but then, it’s supposed to tug at all of us at the right (i.e. do it for the kids!) who are uncompromising in the Second Amendment.
But in my book, as much as I love kids, this is a new low for the President and his socialism.
Mr. President, I don’t care how low you go, who you try to put in front of me to make your points, the Second Amendment is not up for negotiation, ever. Not even a little bit.
This really should sicken every American. Seriously, Congress has done basically diddly-squat and the President has done really less, yet, he feels that the 2009 freeze on pay should be lifted on federal workers all the way up to the Vice President.
And yet, we’re all going to basically get a tax increase in about 11 hours to pay for all of the government’s insane splurging.
Talk about bad form. Could Obama get any worse here?
The most amusing part of tonight’s debate had little to do with the debate but with the fact that the left-wing pundits are all unhinged about Obama’s dismal debate performance. Yes indeed, Obama certainly got the intellectual stuffings beat out of him.
1) There was no substance in his arguments. Each time he threw out a point, it was really unsubstantiated by reference. Romney is a skilled debater who understands one key point – cite your references in the debate to make your points stronger. Romney did this over and over again. Obama did, like, once, but Romney scalpeled it out within a minute, as soon as he could wrest control of the momentum from Lehrer, which wasn’t that hard at all.
And on that point, Romney scored by saying that he has his own jet, own house, but not his own facts. Obama kept repeating the whole $5T number, even when Romney kept telling him over and over. Can’t score momentum through repetition – unless you do music or something.
2) Romney was punching at Obama’s failures. I have to say, the $90B spent on green initiatives that failed could have better served by hiring two million more teachers was a great way to show how Obama’s priorities are out of step with is own rhetoric.
3) Obama tried to play the same card that McCain tried four years ago the “That One” card where he said, essentially, “if you like his ideas, vote for him”. When McCain said that in 2008, I about spewed my drink. The only way it recovered is by giving us a title (That One), that we could play with in the blogosphere for four years. Thanks, John, for that, BTW.
4) Romney had energy – Obama showed fatigue; I almost felt sorry for him. He really looks like he needs to go back to Chicago, bum a cigarette, and get howling drunk. The gray hair, deflated look, eyes sunken – it reminded me of this 1988 Pizza Hut commercial watch the poor guy wither away with each passing meal:
5) My daughter mentioned this – even Romney’s flag pin was twice as large as Obama’s. If you look at their ties, the were even drifting to their right sides, toward Romney. Yeah, okay, that had nothing to do with anything, unless you believe in omens.
Tonight’s winner was clearly Romney.
I can’t wait for the Veep to have a chat with Paul Ryan. I think, in this case, youth and vigor will overcome age and treachery. October 11, we find out if Biden can even dance and not remind us of that old weird uncle that wears shorts, black socks and wing-tip shoes at the family reunion with his array of gaffes.
Stay rabid, my friends.
I keep reading the news today and I just don’t see how the Democrats are going to win this, given what they are doing. They seem like they are playing some serious defense at this point and I wonder if they really have anything they can sell the voters in November. Sounds to me like they’re getting desperate.
1) The Democrats have been calling Romney a “one-trick pony” because he has been specifically talking about the economy. In other words, ObamAd, Inc. can’t compete on the economy, so instead, they are expressing their displeasure over the fact that Romney won’t spread himself out into other areas where they can reduce the economy rhetoric.
2) The Democrats are talking about canceling their kick-off festivities at the Charlotte Speedway, since they are only 30% of their goal. You would think that Obama and his campaign would learn that you can’t spend without money to back it up.
The government would just decide to raise the debt-ceiling and put the costs of whatever they wanted to spend on the ever-burgeoning credit card. But it doesn’t work that way in the real world. Real people, like the folks that run the Speedway, aren’t going to take a government IOU.
In case we need further explaination…
I guess the wedding/birthday/anniversary donations aren’t coming in droves are they? How about that “Dinner with Barack” nonsense, since Obama still won’t have that beer with Sean Hannity.
3) The Campaign, realizing that the faerie dust of 2008 is long since snorted in the proverbial nose of the liberal sheep, is now getting all lawyered-up to fight the ballot counts everywhere they can. In other words, “we didn’t lose, they cheated” will be the Obama campaign’s battlecry. They can’t “blame it on Bush” like what propelled them in 2008 and they have nothing to run on now, so rather than at the ballot box, Obama’s minions are looking to bring the challenges in the court.
I bet, though, they won’t investigate any inproprieties from left-wing sources, such as the unions. And if the Black Panthers show up to do more voter intimidation, ObamAd, Inc won’t seek anything done about that (kind of like their stance on the enforcement of the AZ immigration law).
Anyone remember 2000 Bush vs. Gore and Gore demanding recount after court-ordered recount until the results were more in his favor?
Folks, all we see from the Democrats is a lot of smoke and mirrors. They don’t have anything.
Now, I heard something on the radio this morning, a nifty idea for an unofficial campaign slogan/motto, whatever you call it – and I kind of like it: Yes We Do!
Here, you can try it for yourself:
- Do you believe in America and the power of Americans to overcome any adversity?
- Do you believe that our country is still the greatest country on earth and the envy of the entire world?
- Do you believe that people, rather than their government, is better equipped to grow and strengthen the economy?
- Do you think a strong national defense is a better way to secure our liberty?
- Do you believe we should have a secured border, where people come to this country through legal means?
Did it work for you?
Stay rabid, my friends.