Posts Tagged ‘racism’
This racist crap has got to stop, especially from people who are supposed to be educated and educators. The way I see it, racists find racism in everything they see.
Take Dr. Verenice Gutierrez (email@example.com – if you want to mail her and tell her what you think; I recommend it) a principal at Portland’s Harvey Scott K-8 School. The Bad Doctor basically says, that the PBJ, the staple of millions of kids for lunch – and one of America’s top comfort foods, calls it a sign of white privilege. You can read more of her nonsense here.
Give me a break. Unless they REALLY like it, the PBJ is not exactly something that is heavily consumed by the wealthy. It was something that kids could easily make for themselves during the Latch-Key generation (in other words, people my age – and I wasn’t “privileged”).
While peanut butter was considered a delicacy in the early 1900′s, by the time WWII came around, it was part of the US soldier ration list. It wasn’t exactly the well-to-do that came up with the PBJ. (Read the article)
I get sick and tired of these race pimps and posers out there who think they are smarter than the rest of us – but in the end, only make themselves look like total idiots by coming up with this drivel. Gutierrez’ comment does nothing to help an already liberal heavy school district gain some sense of reality and common sense.
Just for that, I think I am going to eat a bunch of PBJ’s this weekend and at each time, tweet that I did. You can follow it @rabidrightway. Too bad that Verenice is too smart-stupid to have a Twitter account, otherwise, I’d make sure to let her know. I sense a trend opportunity here.
When a person looks at a PBJ, I can’t control whether that person thinks it’s a symbol of racism, white privilege, or a symbol of hunger destruction. Either way, that’s not its history. So rather than deal in what people “think”, how about this educator deals with the “facts”.
I guess it’s because the bread is white, right Verenice? Moron.
Today was a deluge of articles that just made me want to vomit. Once again, people out there without a spine or backbone, obsolete causes, and irrelevance overrode the news, without a whisper about what that little burr-head in North Korea is doing, the Kermit Gosnell trial, or, heaven forbid we even talk about this, the economy. So, out come the bricks.
- Michelle O gets an iTunes Fashion App – Who gives a crap? Seriously…what relevance does that have to the rest of the world? Total waste of good programming capability, honestly.
- Gitmo Hunger Strike – The way I see it, if the prisoners don’t want to eat, well, put the food in front of them and then walk away. It would certainly help the Big O cash in on his promise to close out Club Gitmo.
- Morehouse College un-invites a speaker for criticizing Big O on his cabinet choices and then denies it. This coming from the self-purported “all-male, historically black” college. Sheesh, why the heck do we keep on allowing the minorities a pass on this entire racism thing? Why do we NEED an all-black college? Or do we continue to give it a pass while the idea of an all-white college would be basically anathema.
- Gay Athlete’s Hall of Fame – Riiiight, because we really need one of those too. The way I see it then, how about a heterosexual athlete hall of fame?
- Liberal Female Activist Student Fakes Hate to Implicate Conservatives - So this chick tried to create a stir by creating an anonymous poster who wanted to engage in hate sex with her. Barely tolerable an article to read, but in looking at her photo, well, I just don’t see it. But yet, she’ll get a pass on this. If a conservative did this, well….yeah we all know. It’s heavily one-sided. Eww..
Not even heavily drunk or stoned – not for hate or any other reason.
- 15% Pay Hike for Company Loyalty = Get Inked – Really? And 40 people have done it so far. talk about professional gung-ho. Idiots.
Finally, out of all the idiocy, Robert Griffin III, the Redskins QB better known as RGIII had this to say on his Twitter feed::
In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness – Robert Griffin III
Amen, brother. Turns out, just today, a fella got mad at me when I passed by him and another and said, “G’day, boys.” He said, “I just hate being called a boy”, as if I was implying the racial pejorative. I replied then, “It’s not the worst thing to be called.”. He got even more livid – as if I was about ready to drop the “N” bomb on him. Yet, at no time was I
I apologized, told him I meant no offense and especially meant nothing racist by it – that was the LAST thing on my mind. But his very brittle sensitivities showed that the issue with intolerance is more on the offended. I get so tired of the stale and obsolete cries of racism – over sensitive, requiring everyone to basically roll over when someone gripes about “hurt feelings” or “:not paying attention to one’s sensitivities”.
Cry me a river, you weakling jack-wagons.
Stay Rabid, my friends.
It’s interesting how the DNC calls itself the party that has led the civil rights fight for 200 years, but did we forget that, for nearly a century, the DNC has been very much pro-slavery and against
- Supported slavery in 6 platforms from 1840-1860.
- Opposed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments to the Constitution that successively wiped out slavery and gave both legal rights and voting rights to black Americans.
- Supported segregation actively or by silence in 20 platforms from 1868-1948.
- Opposed anti-lynching laws, specifically supported by the GOP in four platforms between 1912 and 1928.
- Opposed the GOP-sponsored Civil Rights Acts of 1866, which focused on legal equality for blacks.
- Opposed the GOP on giving voting rights to blacks in the District of Columbia in 1867. The legislation was passed over the Democrats’ objection..
- Nominated an 1868 presidential ticket of New York Governor Horatio Seymour and ex-Missouri Congressman Francis Blair. The Democrats pledged they would declare the Civil Rights laws passed by the GOP “null and void” and would refuse to enforce them. They lost to Ulysses Grant.
- Opposed the Enforcement Acts, three laws passed by the GOP between 1870 and 1871 targeting the rise of the Ku Klux Klan and making it a federal crime to block the right of blacks to vote, hold office, serve on juries and have equal protection of the laws with whites.
- Opposed the GOP Civil Rights Act of 1875, which prohibited discrimination of blacks in public accommodations.
- Used the Ku Klux Klan as what Columbia University historian Eric Foner calls “a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party.” Nor is there reference to University of North Carolina historian Allen Trelease’s description of the Klan as the “terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.” Nor is there mention of the infamous 1924 Democratic Convention — the “Klanbake” as it is known to history because hundreds of the delegates were Klan members. The Klan-written platform mixed the traditional Democratic message of progressivism and racism in the Klan-written platform.
- Repealed the Civil Rights laws enacted by GOP Congresses and presidents, already damaged by the Supreme Court. When Democrats gained control of both Congress and the White House in 1892, the Democrats’ President Grover Cleveland signed the repeal on February 8, 1894.
Does this not shock/surprise anyone?
*hat tip: American Spectator
It’s not like we need yet another example of how two-faced that the Democrats have become lately. We’ve had to listen to the uproar when Todd Akin made his “legitimate rape” comment last month and all the insane “war-on-women” nonsense. We had to listen to a Yahoo news chief say that the “GOP was having a party while black people drown” (although he rightly got his butt canned for it). And we sat back and heard Chris Matthews imply that all people on welfare and food stamps are black, (for which Newt Gingrich slapped him back) and say that the very use of the word “Chicago” was racist.
Now we have James Burton, the chair-slime from the California Democrat party, and and make Paul Ryan out as a Nazi propagandist, like Joseph Goebbles. Will there be any accountability on behalf of Burton or from any other lib-crat? Not a snowball’s chance in Hades, because Democrats can pretty much get away with racist comments with impunity.
In other words, business as usual. I guess it’s a fitting way to start the DNC progressive gushing, free-love, baby-killing, government-control party.
Have fun in Charlotte, you toads, with all of your chair-kicking labor bosses, college-students wanting government furnished prophylactics, cars, and education, anti-God race baiting, Native American-wannabes whose ancestors rounded up Cherokees for the Trail of Tears, anti-Life morons screaming about rights to kill babies, and whatever chain-carrying lib-tards you invite to the party.
A party that will be marked when the national debt rolls over $16 trillion – a debt that Obama said he would get serious about and cut the deficit in half. But of course, we won’t be saying that during the convention, will we?
Oh, and this just in…y’all need an ID just to get into the convention, how racist is that?
Yet another racist representative has marginalized herself with silly rants about how the world is unfair to people who have melanin in their skin. Today, Rep Fredrica Wilson (D-FL) griped about how the unemployment rate was due to racism and blamed the Tea Party, calling them the enemy (and racists too).
She yammered on about how the Tea Party is singularly focused on making Obama a one-term president.
I only have one word for her: DUH!
We Tea Partiers never wanted Obama to begin with. We warned you about how he was going to sink the economy with his stupid liberal progressivism and he proved us right. We warned how he would be weak on terror and we were again proven right – even though he was never able to deliver on any sort of exit strategy for Iraq and Afghanistan, although he griped about it during the campaign. And despite his promise to close down Gitmo, well, that didn’t happen either. I guess that’s because keeping it open wasn’t such a bad idea.
So, yes, Ms. Wilson, we want Obama to go down in history as a one-term loser like Jimmy Carter. We want Obama to fail, because, like Rush said, America succeeds when Obama fails. More essentially, we just want Obama to go down.
By the way, what the crap is with her stupid looking red hat? I mean, how on earth is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you’re wearing a costume that you would wear when sitting for a photo at Glamour Shots?
You really need to fire your wardrobe advisor – or get one if you’re the one putting that get-up on.
What a moron. Good people of Florida, vote her out. Instead of answers, she provides gripes and blame. That is totally useless.
Kinda like her hat. Man she’s stupid looking.
I don’t like to parrot other people in the blogosphere, nor do I like to reverb stuff I hear on talk radio; I just don’t feel right about it because I think the stuff that gets written on The Rabid Conservative should be my own thoughts. Perhaps it’s a pride thing; who knows?
But today, I tuned into Rush Limbaugh for a brief moment while I was running an errand and I heard a caller, "Tim from San Diego” call in and the comments he made, information to which Rush had forgotten and didn’t correlate, were stunningly brilliant.
Turns out, with all the Arizona hub-bub, all the liberals are losing their minds over the new immigration bill, calling it “racist” and "reminiscent of Nazi Germany”. I do agree that the bill would be unnecessary if the Federal Government had done its job in protecting the border. It’s not racist just because much of the 12 million illegal immigrant problem just happens to be Hispanic. With all the other laws out there that require you to show proof of valid identification, the fact that some 42 states out of 50 require you to carry an ID on your person, the fact that you have to have a background check to get a job most anywhere these days, it seems to me that the issue for the other side has nothing to do about race, but rather, preventing people from coming into the US so they can suck off of the system.
So while all the protests are blowing up because, suddenly, we’re advocating “show your papers” with respect to immigration, the liberals are asking us to forget something – proper ID and showing papers is something that we do all the time.
- Do you remember when the Democrats in Congress were requiring US citizens show their residency papers (even within the district/precinct!) before they were allowed into the town hall meetings? So the Dems can ask for papers to participate in town hall meetings, but not to be in the country.
- Or how about when Joe Wurzelbacher (Joe the Plumber) made objective points towards, then candidate, Barack Obama about “spreading the wealth around”, which caused an official from the State of Ohio to start to illegally dig into Wurzelbacher’s background, looking for dirt. What ever happened to the Fourth Amendment? Oh, that doesn’t count when liberals are trying to discredit people who don’t agree with their statements.
- Then there is James O’Keefe, the fellow who drove the sharp bladed knife of truth into ACORN that eventually led to their downfall. Well, when he was busted outside of Rap. Mary Landrieu’s office and arrested for allegedly tampering with her phone line, what was the first thing he had to do? Show papers and documentation.
- And let’s not forget dear old Aunt Zeituni Onyango, Barack Obama’s aunt, who is in the USA illegally. Turns out she has been denied asylum on a couple of occasions, but is presently living in the projects while her fate is decided. She’s been told to leave, but presently, is in defiance of that directive.
These examples are noted liberal incursions into the documents of people, without discretion to things like privacy and such. However, the law in Arizona is being touted as racist (although there is nothing racist in the bill) because it effectively provides a means for Arizona to control the number of illegals in their state.
Illegal immigration isn’t just about people who come to the US wanting to find work. It’s about protecting our borders from people who want to sneak in to do horrible crimes. Or did we forget about Chandra Levy, who was murdered in 2001. Presently, the chief suspect in this murder is Ingmar Guandique, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador who is currently in the Pen for assaulting two other women within the same park where Levy’s remains were found. Even if Guandique is exonerated for Levy’s murder, the fact that he’s here illegally, committing crimes is representative of the overall risk. It’s not racist to say that much of the drug and human trafficking, as well as the gang activity at the border is coming from Mexico.
It’s not racist to be asked to show papers, so if we’re going to say that showing papers is like Nazi Germany, then the next time I am asked, particularly by a liberal, to whip out my ID, I am going to accuse them of being a Nazi loving fascist.
Can’t have it both ways, people.
I’m sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we’re Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration. – Hillary Rodham Clinton
But I guess if people stand up and declare their right to debate and disagree with the Obama administration, it’s quite alright to call them racists. And I don’t hear Hillary ardently shouting this proclamation from a pulpit somewhere to a group of Tea Party protesters. And I also don’t hear any apologies from the left for spewing all over President Bush – as in, it’s okay to write bumper stickers of “Bush lied, kids died” and have “stale”mates like Dingy Harry Reid and Queen Bee Nancy Pelosi impugn the integrity of the President while crying foul when their congressional opponents do the same right back.
For the last few weeks now, I’ve heard this word thrown around so much by people who believe that the hundreds of thousand…no, scratch that…millions of Americans that are standing up in disagreement and disgust with the current government administration. Unfortunately, it would seem that Hillary’s words, which jazzed thousands of left wing followers of Clintonian liberalism only apply if you’re a member of the left-wing. If you’re right wing, dissent is not allowed if you want to be recognized as anything but a racist, worthy-to-be-listed-on-the-White-House-blacklist, hatemonger, “making up stuff” as Obama said on the campaign trail.
When Rep. Joe Wilson stood up in the House during President Obama’s speech and flat told him “You lie”, I seriously doubt Mr. Wilson was applying this to the color of President Obama’s skin color. But Maureen Dowd had the audacity to impugn Mr. Wilson in her New York Times piece (of junk) by saying she heard the word, “boy” after Wilson’s statement (You lie, boy), while Michael Eric Dyson went further by saying he heard, “You lie, uppity n-word”. Hmm, are these two common-taters hearing things now or is this just another example of racist white-guy profiling? Or are they still upset that Mr. Wilson was of the mindset that flying the Confederate Battle Flag was considered preservation of heritage when he voted to keep it flying over the capitol in Columbus.
As I’ve written before, it’s ridiculous that on one hand, if someone wants to fly the Confederate Battle Flag, they are a racist (despite the claims of culture by those who fly it), but yet, those same people who criticize, say, Latinos for flying the Mexican flag (again, for culture reasons) are again, racist. So they are racist for flying a historical American flag for heritage reasons and racist again when they criticize against the flying of a flag of a foreign nationality for exactly the same reason.
Last week, the venerable Gertrude Baines, one of the few people left on earth that was born in the 19th century passed away at the golden age of 115 years. And while I don’t want to dishonor her life, particularly when she proved that so-called healthy eating isn’t a silver bullet to keeping people alive any longer, when asked about her reasons for voting for Obama, her response was, “He’s for the colored people” and “Everybody’s glad for a colored man to be in there sometime.” She also did say, “We all are the same on the skin. It’s dark, and theirs is white." So, what…was John McCain for colored people? What initiatives has Obama done specifically to help black people? How has he demonstrated that he’s “for the colored people”?
Jimmy Carter, once again, showed his idiocy by saying, “I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity towards President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man”. Sheesh, as if this guy hasn’t already stuck his foot in his mouth so many times it’s beyond count, he goes and does it again, completely clueless to the reasons why between 1.5 – 2 million people marched on Washington to voice three of their First Amendment rights. Mr. Carter, what people precisely are you talking about here?
(BTW – The DC Protest, better attended than the Obama Inauguration, left no trash behind for the city to cleanup, unlike the Inauguration which left over 130 tons, requiring city workers to labor on triple shifts to clear the piles)
Representative Maxine Waters, this past week, continued the race baiting, saying it’s not enough for African-Americans to levy allegations of racism against the right-leaning protesters, and that the media must look into their views. In fact, during an interview on the Bill Press Radio show she indicated, “I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed, I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers. What I’m looking for is the very people who carry the signs who are referring to the policies in very, very strange ways like ‘Obamacare’ and ‘Barry Obamacare with Kennedy,” She further said, “What I’ve been interested in is hearing from those people that everybody’s referring to — everybody on the Mall, in the rally."
Hey Maxine – if you really want to know what all those folks that protested in DC is referring to, just go ask them, if you have anything resembling courage in that overly outspoken heart of yours. The ways people are referring to the policies won’t be that strange, if you actually took a minute to listen to what they are saying.
(And she used the term “teabaggers”, once again showing her ignorance by using a pejorative sexual term to describe the scores of people petitioning their elected officials through town hall meetings and showing their utter disgust with a runaway government.)
I personally do not care what color the President’s skin is, notwithstanding that Mr. Obama is just as much white as he is black. When I criticize Mr. Obama, it’s not because he’s (half)-black and I have a problem with that. I criticize him because I have a problem with his half-cocked, big government, entitlement policies that are, at best, at odds with the Constitution’s Article 1 Section 8. It’s about the policy, not the skin color. Get it?!?
What’s funny is that Republican chair Michael Steele has come out regularly in contrary to Obama’s policies. And he’s not the only black conservative thinker out there. Take folks like Prof. Walter Williams, chairman of the economics department of George Mason University; Prof. Thomas Sowell, the Rose and Milton Friedman Senior Fellow in Public Policy at the Hoover Institution; U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas; or Dr. Condoleezza Rice, Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. Are these people racists or shall we get a little nastier and start uttering the words “Uncle Tom”. Yeah, I didn’t think so.
But with all of this racism rhetoric being thrown around as of late, I am wondering why the left is wanting to make this about race, in ad hominem. Are they are watching an reawakening of conservatism and the growth of simple American folks who are getting annoyed at the explosive growth of the government and running out of civility in their discourse, because millions of Americans still refuse the Obama kool-aid? Or is this a clever diversion to run interference because the health reform bills coming out of Congress are getting revealed as not worth the thousand plus pages on which they are printed.
We are one race: the human race, and I’m completely okay to accept those just happen to have a bit more melanin in their skin as a fellow child of Adam and Noah. And I’ll even do it when they insist that I’m not, while continuing to spread division and discord. But to those of you who keep playing the race card, don’t keep making this about race, or I may start questioning just who the racists really are. I don’t want to go there, and you shouldn’t either. Let’s keep it focused on policy and let the players be black, white, red, yellow, or whatever color God happened to paint them.